Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mea Culpa


I am officially offering a mea culpa to Adam Weber -- after all the negative thoughts and things I wrote about him, Adam responded beautifully in a game the Gophers absolutely HAD to have. The photo above shows that a lot of the things MarQueis Gray has been saying (Weber and I are brothers, we're a team, etc) are true. Weber, for better or worse, is viewed as a leader on this team.

Now, if we can keep this mojo working and take out an Illinois we SHOULD beat, their beat down of Michigan last week not withstanding...

1 comment:

Gopher Bandanna Guy said...

Fair enough JJ.

I was glad to see Weber perform the way we know he can too, but I still want to see MarQueis worked into the offense at an increasing rate.

Personally, I think that Weber's improved throwing was due to wearing a glove on his throwing hand.

Well, that and the fact that the O-line gave him all day to throw...